CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We did some fun stuff this weekend . . . Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


We went to the parade on Friday. We went last year, but I has a lot more fun this year.

Our friends met us there and we had a big group to people to sit with. Here is Taryn with our friend Gracie.

Before the parade started, they had a candy toss. Here is a picture of us trying to get as much candy as possible.
My mom kept getting in my way to see the parade, but when she finally moved - it was really cool. I marched when the flags came by and I waved at the horses. Mommy said I sat really good through the whole parade.
After the parade we went home and took some naps. When we got up, we went over to Mercy & Carson's house. They had sparklers and other cool fireworks. Here is a picture of what my face looked like every time someone lit fireworks off. I liked them, but they scared me for a little bit each time.

Taryn was sitting on the lawn watching all the stuff going on. Our friend Carson came over to visit her. He sure likes her!


On Saturday, we went out for lunch & it was the first time Taryn got to sit in a highchair at a restaurant. She sat so good and played with the menu, while I drew with my crayons.


Last night, I was being silly so mommy took some pictures of me.



And Taryn was so tired that she fell asleep in her "bouncer".


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson - you're looking so grown up these days! And it looks like you had a fun weekend! Just one question, who do you like to win "The Next Food Network Star" this season?I noticed you were watching it in the background of one of your pictures....

Anonymous said...

We are fans of Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you have a busy and fun weekend. Thanks for all the pictures you share.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby Tess -she was worn out from all the holiday activities.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you were busy! Looks like you and Taryn had lots of fun celebrating. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Anonymous said...

Haha - oh Ty, I had forgotten that you call your sister Tess. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. looks like you had a good fourth.

Anonymous said...

They are both getting so big, Thanks for sharing all the fun with us

Anonymous said...

Man you guys are getting big! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Megan said...

Tyson- I love the picture of you with your tongue out!