CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Koehn's Funniest Home Videos

Hey everyone -

Since my mom was sick last week & we got 10" of snow on Friday, we haven't got to do anything fun. So here are some videos that mommy finally got off of her camera.

Here is Taryn - she was in her car seat and daddy was flipping the canopy up & down. Watch her eyes - it is cute.



This video is from Easter. I got into the Fruit Loops and made a big mess. Aunt Heather took this video. If watch close - you can tell, by my body language, when my mommy came in the kitchen.





This video is from when we went down to Sioux Falls to visit baby Amelia. I found this cool toy for their puppy, Shelby. I think she thought I was going to play with her. Maybe this summer, when we visit, Shelby & I can play this game outside!

Hope you have a good week. I know I am - daddy got me a new swing set, so I can't wait till it gets warmer and I can play on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson-Shelby misses you...she doesn't have anyone to play with! We'll have to come and see you soon! That video of Taryn cracked me up!

Megan said...

I love the video with the fruit loops!!!! Too cute :D

Anonymous said...

What do you think Taryn was thinking in that video? Loved it!
Also, it looks like Tyson likes dogs, little or big.
Miss you guys!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Tyson tell Grandma that CVS has froot loop this week buy one get one free.

wanda