CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

sNOw

So last weekend, daddy got my swingset all set up ready for me to play - and I played every night this last week - except Friday. That is because Watertown got 19" of snow in 1 day. It started out as rain, so mommy had to dig out my winter coat - I was getting used to wearing my cool "dirt bike" sweatshirt that Aunt H got me last year. After a morning of rain and snow, it got really yucky! They closed mommy's work at 2:00 and she had to drive across town to come and get me and Taryn. It was really scary for her. Here are some pictures once we got home.


The driveway was drifted in, so mommy had to park in the street. Daddy's friends came over on Saturday and help dig mommy's van out of the street and move it into the garage. Daddy was out of town this weekend, so it was hard for mommy to shovel the snow, when she had to watch me and Taryn.

Here is a picture out our patio door -


Most of the snow has melted already & I hope it doesn't come back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow, snow go away! Uky snow.
You can go back on your slide soon.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yuck, You should have come swimming with me. By the time I came out of the hotel on Sunday, it was melted!

Paige

Anonymous said...

wow, that is alot of snow, we need moisture here but that I don't want

Anonymous said...

Did you get to make a snowman Tyson?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! I can't get over that snow!!!!! Glad that daddy's friends came over to help mom out! Wish mommy a happy mother's day..give her some extra lovin. And tell your your old fart dad happy 30th birthday this weekend, but you might need to speak up in case he's getting hard of hearing in his ripe old age! We'll be thinking of you guys!!!