CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a week!

Wow, we have been really busy lately . . . let me tell you what we have been up to. Well last weekend, mommy & daddy took a mini vacation to Las Vegas. I guess they had fun, but I bet we had more fun. Taryn & I went to Mama & Papa's house in Bismarck. We love to go to thier house - they let us do anything we want. I invented a new game - called "Tyson in a Box"



On Sunday, we went to mommy's cousins' confirmation. Here is a picture of Taryn with her new spring dress.


When we were there, I hit the ball around a little. I am trying to get in some practice, so that maybe daddy will take me with him golfing this summer.



Congratulations to Kaity & Haley! Mommy & daddy are sorry that they missed your day!


Mommy & daddy brought back this helmet and sword, from some place called Caesar's Palace. I think they thought it was cooler than I did . . I haven't played with it yet - that helmet hurts my head.


Thank you Mama & Papa for taking care of us! We had lots of fun and I know mommy & daddy appreciated your help.

Now we come to today - It is both Mother's Day and daddy's 30th birthday! Happy birthday daddy!


We got to go to the zoo! I love the zoo. Our zoo has "kangagoos," "crocdiles," & "moneys" ! Here are some pictures of our day at the zoo.

Here is a big Tiger . . .


Here are some penguins . . .


Here are some ducks . . .


Here is Taryn in her new summer hat . .


After the zoo, we got to go have a treat at Dairy Queen - I got an ice cream cone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time we come to your house, I want to go to your zoo with you. ok?
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Here's a better plan - when you come to my house, we'll go to our zoo. Uncle Sam isn't likely to take you golfing, though he might finally buy you that dirtbike and take you out on the trails!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma are so lucky to get to spent time with you guys with no Parents around!!

Anonymous said...

Send them back up for graduation! They were entertaining! And awful cute!

Barb said...

You look like you know how to have fun!!!!