CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Now that I'm 3 . . . .

I have got to step up my game. I haven't been teaching Taryn the things she needs to know. Here are some of my first lessons:


1) Chocolate pudding is the best side dish to pizza. Whoever invented pizza & pudding should get some sort of award.



2) Big turtles are the coolest! But maybe only if you are a boy. My buddy Carson & I love them.

3) As much as I tried to show her the cool animals, Taryn just was not into the trip.

4) Even though mommy didn't like this idea, I thought the best way to bond as brother & sister, was to put all my blankets, 2 pillows and myself into Taryn's crib. She was sleeping when I climbed in, so she cried at first, but after she saw it was me - she was all smiles. I still don't know why mommy was mad.

5) I taught Taryn that you have to supervise everything mommy & daddy do. Daddy would not have gotten his garage cleaned up, if Taryn wasn't there to keep him going.


6) When you turn 3, you get super cool presents, like this castle bouncer! I got this from my papa Jim. It even comes with swords (which mommy was really happy about)




7) Being 3 is the best! Sometimes you can skip naps to play. I love it!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would just add some ham cubes and sunflower seeds to that plate, right next to the pudding and pizza, you would have the best meal a salad bar/buffet line can offer. You are too cute and so is your sister. Thanks for teaching her all the important stuff.

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool castle! Being 3 is pretty neat.
Grandma

Megan said...

I'm really jealous of your castle...I think I'd even enjoy that at 23!

Adi and Brody said...

I am pretty jealous of your castle, that is really cool, did you have a party too!

Barb said...

Looks like that being 3 is pretty great age. You are an awesome big brother to teach your sister all the important things....
Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyson, I love your castle, I know Peyton and Carson would love to play in it. Your a great big brother, she is growning up way to fast.