CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 sides of Taryn

So now that my sister is getting older, she is starting to show some real personality. She loves to watch me play and now that she is crawling, she is getting into my toys!

Here are two videos showing the 2 sides of Taryn.

1) Taryn growls. Yep, you read it right, she loves to growl. She growls when she is happy & when she is frustrated. Here is a short video of her first words - in growl form.



2) Here is a video to show her girly side. We like to think she is admiring her nails :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Even if it took 12 videos to catch her.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

that is so cute, she is so big already

Anonymous said...

That first video cracks me up! She's never gonna live that growl down! She looks so happy! It was great seeing you guys at the zoo!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. First video sounds like a man. She has gotten so big. Hard to believe she'll be one soon.

Megan said...

What a difference between the two videos! After hearing her "growl" I expected her to have a deeper voice! CUTE!