CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A few pictures

We haven't done anything real exciting lately, so here are a few new pictures for you to enjoy.
Taryn is sure growing up fast. She is always pulling herself up on stuff. Here she is peeking over her pack 'n' play.

My new breakfast of choice . . . . plain hot dog bun. I love them!


Taryn discovered herself in the mirror. She was so excited to laugh and talk to that "other" baby.

She sure is crawling around alot, too. Here she is talking to Tucker.
I have become addicted to the computer that grandma got me last year. I spent all morning sitting in my room, matching letters. I am gonna be so smart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tyson. But I'm not sure if hot dog buns are what you should be eating for breakfast. I'm going to suggest some of grandma's jelly on toast instead! I'll bring some down for you, ok?
Hi to Taryn, she sure is a cutie.
grandma

Anonymous said...

they are getting so big,
What a smile it looks like she is always smiling

Barb said...

I can't believe how big your sister is getting....what a doll!
your pretty handsome too!!!!