CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Taryn is 1!

Can you believe it, my little sister is 1 today.



Here she is bright and happy this morning (well, maybe a little sleepy).


After supper tonight, she got her cake. I helped sing Happy Birthday to her, I'm a pretty good singer if I do say so myself.
At first, she was just interested in the candle. But then we showed her how yummy cake and the frosting was - she dove right in.
She had lots of fun and was being silly for us.

After cake and supper, we drove around and looked at the Christmas lights. I thought they were cool and repeated everything mommy and daddy had to say about the houses.

But Taryn was not as impressed. I guess turning 1 takes a lot out of little girls.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taryn! It doesn't seem that long ago that you were born.
Tyson, you are such a good big brother.
We miss you!

Barb said...

happy Birthday Taryn!!! Can't believe how fast this year went by...

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Taryn! You've gotten so big :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taryn! Looks like you had a great day. Tyson you are a great big brother to share your sisters birthday with us :)

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday Taryn, You are both so cute

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Taryn,
It looks like you had a yummy cake!

Anonymous said...

Cake and a drive about! I can't think of a better way to celebrate. You are both too cute. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! You better be ready for some presents!

Anonymous said...

Kim says: Well Happy Birthday Taryn. My how time flies.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taryn!!!! Looks like it was a good day!!!