CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hide & Seek - Tyson style

So the other day, Tyson wanted to play Hide & Seek, I was to hide first. As I went to find my hiding spot, Tyson began counting in the kitchen. I heard the following, "one, two, free, four, fibe, six, seben, eight, nine, ten, eleben, twelbe, firteen, sebenteen, nineteen, fourteen, twenty, one, two . . . (continuing one more round) . . .twenty! Ready or not, here I go"

Well, I was hiding behind his bedroom door, all he had to do was walk into his room & he would clearly see me, but the light was off. I guess in his 3 yr old mind, I would never be in that room, so he only walked by, didn't see me and continued on. So I heard him calling out, "mommy, where are you?" & giggling! Meanwhile, Taryn realized that she couldn't see me, so she started to cry. I watched her stand there crying for me, while I "hid" from Tyson (I know . . .mom of the year). After looking for me for a while Tyson stopped at a sad little Taryn and put his hand on her back and said "It's ok baby, we will find mommy!" After a little while, I jumped out from behind the door, scared the heck out of Tyson, then he laughed and said "Yeah mommy, I found you!"

I guess in Tyson's games, he always wins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Tyson wins again.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love hide n seek!!!!!