CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lessons

Here are few things that I told my mommy & daddy in the last couple of days.


1. If you arm is "sleepy", just give it jumpin' beans.
2. If your tummy is hurt, apples will make it all better.
3. You spell puppy like this . . . "Draw a D, draw a F, draw a D, draw a F, & draw a Y"
4. Taryn is a cute "little guy"
Here is a picture of me. I don't usually smile very much for the camera, so mommy was excited to get a good picture.


Have a good week!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Out of the mouths of kids!! You never know what you're going to get.

Anonymous said...

That is how I would spell puppy - what's the problem with mom?

Anonymous said...

Kim said.. WOW Tyson you are very smart..... and Cute.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!