CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week in Bismarck

A couple of weeks ago, we got to spend a whole week in Bismarck with Gramma & Papa! Our babysitter, Barb, took a vacation so mommy & daddy thought it would be fun for us to spend some quality time with Gramma & Papa. Our Aunt H even planned her summer visit to Bismarck during that time, so that she could see us. We had lots of fun just hanging out. Here are some pictures that Heather took to send to mommy throughout the week. I think she missed us lots!




Here Taryn is learning how to keep mommy up to speed with what we had going on in Bismarck. She looks like a texting pro!


I liked to hang out in Papa's chair when he was at work.

Taryn was patiently waiting for her first Quiznos sandwich. I wasn't so impressed, but enjoyed a lunch of Cheetos & Doritos.
What little cutie!



Here I am reading a story to my little sister. She looks like she is really enjoying it.



Playing at Gramma's house can wear a kid out!



I was a fishing fool at the hotel in Fargo. That is where mommy met up with Heather and Gramma to pick us up. I love swimming!


I believe everyday was a fashion show with Aunt Heather dressing Taryn.



We had this great set-up of catch going on. I would throw to Papa, he would hand the ball to Taryn & she would throw it back to me. It was a game where everyone wins!



Morning baths are hard on a kid . . . . too tired to play with all the toys!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I was just saying today how much I missed you guys this week. We did have fun, didn't we? Thanks to Aunt Heather for helping Gwamma that week!

aunt h said...

It was my pleasure!! You kids sure are cute- and lovable! Let's do it again soon!!

becky said...

cute, wish we could meet up with you one of these times

Janet said...

It looks like you guys had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Your both getting so big