CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, mine was great! I got lots and lot of candy from my friends at daycare, along with some fun balloons. I think I will share Taryn's candy with daddy, I don't think she likes all that sweet stuff yet.

We had a fun week. Mommy had to go a trip for her work, so she was gone from Tuesday mornng until Wednesday night (I was already sleeping when she came home). I was well behaved for daddy, but Taryn got a really bad cold and had to go to the doctor a couple of times. Daddy did such a good job that I think we will ship mommy off again. We have lots of fun when she is gone.

My aunt H is the best aunt ever! She got me this awesome "Thinkin' Chair" for Valentine's Day along with a new Blue's Clues DVD. I can't wait to watch it! Thanks Aunt H, I love it!

Here is a video of my sister. She is feeling much better and is lots of fun. She is always smiling and really talking alot. Mommy took this video tonight. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy-

I'm glad you liked the chair, it was kinda hard to find! It looks like you better enjoy it now, you might not fit in it much longer! It won't be long before uncle Sam can buy you the cool dirtbike bike and I can get you the power wheels, so you can take Taryn for a ride!

Your sister is ADORABLE-and so well-dressed! I meant what I said when I said I have first dibs on her over Easter.

Maybe sometime both your mommy and daddy should go on a trip and ship you off to stay with us.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I believe Taryn said - Hi, Grandma. We miss you. Nice chair Tyson. Think, think, think.
Mama

Megan said...

Tyson- I love your thinking chair!