CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Slumber Party Fun, by Tyson


Some of you may have heard me talk about my friend, Gracie. She goes to Barb's with me and her mom and my mom are friends. Anyway, when I came home from daycare yesterday, mommy said that Gracie was going to come over and play. I was so excited! They she said that she was going to spend the night. I couldn't wait to show her all of my toys.
When she came over, she brought Happy Meals from McDonald's w/ chocolate milk! This night just kept getting better and better. Then after supper, we found Dora and Diego on TV, along with the Backyardigans and the Wonder Pets. I think mommy was just as excited that these great shows were on, as we were.
When it was time to go to bed, I had to show Gracie my new TV that Aunt Heather bought me for Christmas. I showed her my favorite episode of Blue Clue's ("Shape Detectives") and then we went to sleep, right away.
Her mommy came over this morning and picked her up. But not until after we had a delicious breakfast of toast and cereal (my favorite, mmmm toast!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun - I'm glad you were able to put my gifts to use to woo your date. I guarantee when I bought them I didn't think you'd be using them to entertain ladies.

I love Wonder Pets - "This is sewious" - Too cute.