CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

It is finally done!

If you go back to my very first blog, I showed you how I was a big helper with the new garage. Well I guess I should have helped a little more, because the house just got finished this weekend! Mommy is very happy to have it all done, and daddy is very happy that mommy is happy.

Here are the before and after pictures of our house. Most of you have not seen our house, but trust us - it looks much better!


Along with the garage, we got new siding, new gutters, a new front door and a new front window. The garage is 2 cars deep, so mommy parks in the front and daddy parks his truck on he back side. They made it big enough, so that there is plenty of room for my fire truck that I got at Christmas. Mommy also said that when it gets warmer out, she is going to move all my tools out there, too. I can't wait to help daddy out there this summer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice house! I like the new color and the garage. Can you take the building permit off your front door now?
Rita

Anonymous said...

Wow looks nice... Tyson you did a great job helping!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, I bet you are glad to get it finished.

Anonymous said...

Hey - we need a new mailbox. Where does one procure a "Koehn" model? Can you get me a deal?

Megan said...

It looks like you did a really good job, Tyson!

Anonymous said...

Heather, it sounds like someone is a little jealous that their last name doesn't have its own logo. Sucka!

Anonymous said...

So I take it you're not going to hook me up with a new mailbox then?

PS- You're lucky it wasn't a holiday.

Anonymous said...

The house looks incredible!! I love the color, and it looks so HUGE with the garage added on!