CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Is it over already?

We went up to Papa & Mama's house for Easter. We did lots & lots of stuff.

We went to the mall because Papa had some extra quarters and wanted to let me ride the rides. They were lots of fun, both as the driver and the passenger . .


Then Papa wanted to take some photo booth pictures with me. I didn't cooperate very well. I kept wiggling around, but papa did a good job keeping me focused.


Here is a picture of Taryn when we were at the mall, she didn't get to ride the rides but I don't think that it bothered her too much.
We had so much fun at the mall, as soon as we got home I crashed.
Then my Aunt Heather came up on Saturday, she drove all the way from Chicago, but she had Gus with to keep her company. When she got to Bismarck, she showed us all the stuff that she brought for us. She bought this swimsuit for Taryn for when we go visit Chicago this summer, but it is already to tight for her. I think we have a future model in the family.
On Sunday morning, we woke up to lots of stuff in our Easter baskets. I got this really BIG coloring book that has Dora, Diego & Blue in it.
Then Aunt Heather showed me how to hide eggs. I think I did a good job hiding those eggs.
Here is a picture of Taryn in her pretty yellow Easter dress. Look - even though my sister is getting bigger every day, there is still room for the both of us on Papa's lap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to visit us Tyson.I hope you had fun.
Grandma.

PS -I found another Egg this week. Thanks for the surprise!

Megan said...

It looks like you had a great Easter Tyson! Your sister is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

I love the swim suit, Tyson you and grandpa looked like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Tyson-It looks like you had a wonderful Easter! We can't wait to see you and Taryn this weekend!!! You will be surprised at how much baby Amelia looks like Taryn.