CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Better than a Power Wheels

Check this out - we have the coolest aunt EVER!!! She bought this new car for us today. Now I know that she has said in the past that she was gonna get us a Power Wheels Jeep or Escalade, but I guess she decided to go a different route.


Don't you love it?


It is so cute and little. Taryn & I will have lots of fun driving this around when the snow melts. There is room for all our stuffed animals and toys. I even think that both Taryn & I will both be able to fit inside at that same time!


Look at it sitting next to Uncle Sam's truck.

Oh . . . wait a minute - Mommy just said that the car isn't for us, that it is Aunt H's new car. She finally got her MINI Cooper. Cool car Aunt H, but it is a good thing that Gus is a little puppy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels, Maybe when you can drive Heather will give it to you.........

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Gus will love it. And Tyson and Taryn can get a ride in March, ok?

Anonymous said...

Not sure if both car seats will fit in the back seat :) Maybe they will have to go one at a time.

Eric and Kayla said...

Cute new vehicle Heather!! :) Doesn't Chicago get snow??? I noticed the ground is brown and not white! I'm jealous!

Megan said...

Cute! How long has she been waiting for one of those! I know way back when she used to blog about it...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, way back when she blogged. Hard to remember that long ago, huh Megan?