CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have never heard them called drums before . . .

This is Krystal -

So with the "Great Blog Challenge of 2009" in front of me, I have been on the look out for things to blog about this week. Since I blogged on Sunday, I only have to do 1 more by Saturday. Here is something cute/disturbing that just happened - & since I told Megan that it should involve a picture or a minimum amount of words, let me know if this counts or not - as you will read, be glad there is no picture.

So I was just reading through the new blog posts and commenting away (another stipulation of the challenge). Tyson comes walking out of my bedroom, holding one of my bras in his hands. I glance over and see him coming towards me. Before I could even ask what he was doing, he laid my bra on the chair & says "look mommy, drums!" & proceeds to starting pounding on the cups like there were bongos. I didn't even know what to say, I just got up, picked up the bra and put it away.

Really ??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) At least he didn't put it on his head.

Megan said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Such a boy!

Eric and Kayla said...

Oh my goodness! I am rolling laughing!! That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard it called that before......

Anonymous said...

Oh, that T-Bone! Perhaps I should get him some real bongos......

Anonymous said...

Kim says... That is funny. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

omg, that is hilarious such a boy!and pretty sure that defintaly counts in the challenge