CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

What a fun day! This morning we got pancakes for breakfast, we LOVE pancakes. Taryn makes a mess, so mommy took her shirt off when she ate breakfast. Here is a picture of her by her pony. If you look close, you can see that she had sticky syrup hands and rubbed her hair (it was sticking all over).


Then we got to have a heart shaped pizza for lunch. It was so yummy!



This morning, mommy made cupcakes. She asked me if I wanted to help stir the mix, but when I looked at and was grossed out - it was yucky looking. But after lunch, we helped her decorate them. As you can see below, I took my time and concentrated very hard on making them look good.





Taryn, on the other hand, just decided to eat them as is. She made a giant mess! (that is my new favorite word - everything is giant . . . giant hug, giant kiss, giant milk, etc)




Here is a cute picture of us with all our valentines' stuffed animals. As you can see, I didn't want Taryn to hold any of them, I thought they should all be on my lap.

8 comments:

Adi and Brody said...

We love pancakes too Tyson, looks like u had a heart filled day, Wow Taryn is getting big

Anonymous said...

Kim says... Happy Valentines Day Tyson and Taryn. Everybody just has yummy stuff on their blogs...

Megan said...

Don't worry Taryn, sometimes when I eat pancakes, I get syrup in my hair too....Haha!

h said...

She is not a delicate young lady, is she? Cute, but not delicate.....

Anonymous said...

Delicate is over-rated. Cute is all that counts when you are 1.
Love the hair-do! Sure miss you.

Anonymous said...

The boys all three love pancakes,
Dyllons favorite is chocolate chips on top.

Eric and Kayla said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Tyson and Taryn! I love the heart shaped pizza - how creative! It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

That heart shaped pizza sure looks good. They don't make them look like that at Jimmy's!!!