CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's New?

Not much - it has been really cold so we haven't done much around here. But I thought I would share some photos from Christmas and other stuff. Enjoy.

I helped mommy make some Christmas cookies.


Here Taryn is enjoying unwrapping presents - she got her first Cabbage Patch Doll.


Here is Taryn in her pretty Christmas dress


Here we are with our Papa - this was Taryn's favorite spot (or maybe Papa's favorite spot for her) when we were there at Christmas
Daddy got a punching bag and I wanted to try on the gloves.

Taryn likes playing with my puzzles

I got these maganetic shapes from Mama & Papa. I built this "house" one day. I was so proud of my house!


Mommy got American Idol for her Wii, but she has a hard time playing, because I won't share the microphone. I like to talk into it all the time.


Taryn got this horsey from Aunt H for her birthday - at first she is a little scared of it, but after awhile she finds out that it is really fun. I had to try it out first for her.



Here is a little video of Taryn. It's good to know she hasn't lost her "growl".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, nice to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ty - I can teach you how to knock your dad out in boxing - I did it once, even if it was only on Wii, I think I've got a good strategy for you.

Taryn - great speech, kiddo! Keep it up. Next word to learn: Heather. It's a bit harder than "mama," so I'd encourage you to practice before March.

Anonymous said...

love the pics, nice to see you haven't forgotten how to blog

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had a great Christmas

Anonymous said...

Tyson, you are getting to be such a big boy! I bet you ROCK at American Idol - and it sounds like Taryn should be ready for it pretty soon :)