CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Boy - Step 2

So my mommy, daddy and my babysitter made such a big deal yesterday, about what I did, that I was pressured into writing about it. Yesterday, I went potty in the potty chair 2 times at day care. It was pretty exciting.

Mommy tried to get me to go potty at home, but I didn't have to go. She let me read some books when I was sitting there. I see why daddy likes to read in the bathroom, it is quiet and has good lighting.

PS - I did not let mommy take any pictures, so you will just have to use your imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good job buddy! I'm proud of you! Isn't it fun to use the toilet for something other than a place to sit while brushing your teeth?

Anonymous said...

Tyson,
Keep up the good work! It won't be long and you'll be able to ride the bus by yourself to Grandpa's house.
Love you.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tyson! You are growing up so fast! It's cool that you are so into reading. Uncle Jay likes to read in the bathroom too!!

Love-Aunt Chris