CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Big Boy Bed

Yesterday I went to go play with my friend Gracie. Her mommy said that I could come over so that mommy & daddy could get some work done around the house. I always thought I was a good helper . . . Anyway, when I got home, I went into my room and found a new bed. Apparently they are going to give my crib to the baby, but that is ok because my new bed had SpongeBob bedding.

Mommy was worried that I wouldn't like my new bed or that I would not want to go to bed in it. But last night, she let me watch cartoons in my room and when she came in to turn off the TV and tell me good night, I said "nite-nite mommy" and when to sleep right away.

Parents . . . they worry too much.

Oh, yeah - I also heard her talking to daddy about me going potty in the potty chair. I say, let's take this "big boy" thing - one day at a time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Big Boy! Glad to hear that you like your new bed. And Spongebob sheets too!

Grandma

Jimma said...

No fair, I want sponge bob bedding!
I haven't gotten a chance to post any comments yet, but good call on the blog. It is a really great way to stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!