CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Underwhere?


My mommy got some clothes for me from a friend this weekend. Most of the clothes were too big, but there was a bunch of little boy underwear in with the clothes. After my nap, she showed them to me. At first I said "No" and wanted to nothing to do with them; but after a while I found them again and said " Mommy. . . .hat" and decided that these would look good on my head. I wore my new hat all night long.

I think it looks good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever it works, buddy - wherever it works.

Grandma

Megan said...

Nice hat!

Anonymous said...

Love it! This post deserved more than a comment - so I wrote a tribute post on my own blog. And the next time you wear your new "hat" - you should probably go check yourself out in the mirror headboard. That's totally what I would do.

Anonymous said...

Tyson...I dig your hat...did you check it for any brown marks before you put those on???
Aunt Chris