CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guitar Hero (in training)

My mommy bought a new game this weekend. I think it is pretty cool. It is Guitar Hero III. Aunt Heather introduced daddy to this game this summer when she came to visit. They sure had fun. Mommy was not very good, though. She said that they booed her off of the stage. I found the guitars when I got up on Saturday morning, and they looked fun. I like to count the buttons and pretend to play. I sit in the chair next to daddy's when he plays and pretend that I am as good as he is. I don't know what mommy was complaining about, it doesn't look that hard. Oh well, I better get practicing, I overheard mommy talking to Aunt Heather and it sounds like her and Uncle Sam will be here for Thanksgiving, and I want to show them that I am better than mommy.



Rock on !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy -

I'm super excited to come and play with you - I hope we can make it happen - it turns out puppies are as much of a hassle as kids when it comes to traveling.

It doesn't look like you inherited you dad's rock face - I'm not sure yet if that is a good thing.....

Anonymous said...

Actually, upon further inspection, in the second photo you do seem to have something going on with your lip - I've decided I like the rock face.

Anonymous said...

Tyson,
I love the puppy on your shirt? Is that Tucker, Diesel or Lucy? How many puppies? 2,9,9,2,9 puppies.

Grandma