CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun ?





So I am starting to wonder what the big deal is about this holiday. My mom bought be this monkey costume that I did not like. When she tried to make me try it on, I let her know that I did not want it on (she may say I threw a fit, but I had to get my point across). So she returned it to the store and bought me this jack 0'lantern shirt instead.

Then tonight, we didn't go out to see anybody else, because mommy said that everybody that we would go see, would be coming to our house. I got bored waiting for people to show up, so I relaxed a bit and enjoyed some of the candy that mommy bought.


Happy Halloween !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy -

When you are as cute as you are, a costume is unnecessary - and not wasting your time going out into the cold when there is candy at your house, well that is just smart. Riding your trike around the living room and watching TV was a much better plan.

PS- Love the dragon on your hat. It's bad a**

Unknown said...

Better save the shirt, we'll probably need to borrow it next year. She might be smart enough to figure out my tricks next year!