CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun with my cousins




This is my second cousin, Tanner. He sure is cute. They came to visit on Saturday, along with my aunt & uncle Julie and Aaron, thier kids, my uncle Jay, & my papa Jim. Tanner was a very cute and happy baby. I tried to tickle him , but he didn't think it was as funny as I do when mommy tickles me. I liked giving him hugs, it was good practice for when my new baby comes.


PS-as you can see I have the same problem with cameras as my aunt Heather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson,
Good idea to practice on Tanner so you are really good at giving hugs when your new baby is here.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

You'll likely make an awesome big brother - as long as you don't take lessons in being an older sibling from your mom - she can be mean.

PS- I think you're cute even if you can't keep your eyes open in pictures -

Megan said...

You're going to be such a good big brother :)