CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Do I gotta do everything?







As some of you, may or may not know, Mommy & Daddy are having a garage built. I think that it has taken a lot longer than it should. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I dug through my toys and found some tools that Papa Nodland has given me. I went outside and found some things that I could help with. Mommy took some pictures to show you how much I was needed. I made sure there was plenty of room for my trike and that Power Wheels that Aunt H is going to get me next summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty - I've been meaning to ask you - do you want the Escalade, the Hummer, or the Diego Jeep?

Nice job on the construction work - but where was your hard hat? Safety first, bud.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he knows what needs to be done. Must get that from Grandpa N.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Heather - we need to be thinking about safety here with all the tools! Thanks for sharing this site - I can't believe how big he's gotten.
Take care and I look forward to seeing future updates.

Debbie said...

If this is your riding toy now.. what are you going to be driving when you get your license???

Anonymous said...

Papa has already started a saving account for Tyson's first car(s).
Mama N.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is taking after Grandpa with the woodworking.

Megan said...

He looks like quite the little helper!