CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Computer Time



I don't have much to write about tonight, but I thought I would comment on how excited we are to see everyone's blogs. I just wanted to add this picture of me and Aunt Heather. This summer she showed me how to use the computer. Well, she worked on her laptop, and I worked on my "laughtop" that Grandma bought me for my birthday.
Thanks for the fun gift Grandma, I use it everyday (when I am not using Papa's tools)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - that picture was taken on the same day, when you left him alone with me, that I taught him to blow bubbles into his juice box and then exclaim "Oh Sh%#" when the juice went everywhere. I am a good aunt.

Also, that list I was making was the ingredients for the soup - "Zuppa Toscana, F-yeah" (that was for Jeff) :)