CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fun with Papa & Mama

My Papa & Mama Nodland came to visit this weekend. I think Papa wanted to check out my progress on the garage.




I tried to help Daddy & Papa when they were building Daddy's new tool chest, but I think playing bubbles with Mama was more fun.



Then I wanted to go with Mommy when she went inside for a tool for Daddy, but she said "no" That made me very sad and I started to cry. Mama must have thought I was cute because she got out her camera, I asked her nicely "No, Cheese" but she didn't listen.




When I took a nap, Mommy & Mama when shopping. They came home with some fun toys. Mama bought me a Diego Rescue pack. It is pretty cool. Mama & Papa also gave me some puppy & kitty magnets for the fridge. I can't decide where they look better, the fridge or the dishwasher. I was even moving them around this morning. I think I will leave some on each one.

I sure had fun with Mama & Papa this weekend, and even those crazy puppies. I was busy counting them all weekend . . 2,9,2,9 puppies. Mommy tried to get a picture of me with the puppies, but they were always moving.


Thanks for visiting, I sure had fun. Hopefully I will get to see you one more time before I have to share you with my new baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson,of course I will come to see you again before that baby shows up. How about you jump on the bus this weekend to come see Papa? Then I'll take you home when you turn 14 or so. Deal? LOVE YOU, PAPA. PS tell mom and dad thanks for the nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, love the one of Papa and Tyson.