CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Taryn & Mommy are home


My mommy and new little sister came home today. I was very excited to see my mommy, I gave her lots of hugs and then we danced a little bit. This new baby seems to be ok, too. I heard that baby's cry a lot, but she doesn't cry that much yet. Mommy said that she is saving it all for tonight.


My mommy wanted me to thank Aunt Heather for keeping everyone updated on our new baby. She sure is nice to help mommy out like that.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure - it made me feel less bad about calling to demand pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again, glad that you are both home.
Tyson, take care of Mommy and baby sister.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I am so happy for you guys. Tyson it looks like your gonna be a big help to your mommy. Glad to hear you are home and everyone is doing so well. Take care and hope to meet her soon

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that all went well and that you are home! Hopefully we can come up soon and see you all. She does look like Tyson in those side by side pics!!! Congrats!

Jay & Chris