CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blogging from Bismarck

Since my mommy and new baby sister need lots of rest right now, mommy & daddy said I could go stay with my mama & papa Nodland for a week. It sure is fun here.



Here I am with my own special keyboard that is only for me. I sure like to type on this keyboard. I can practice my counting on it, too. Oh, can you tell that mommy forgot to pack my comb?

I am getting more comfortable with the puppies up here, too. I like to hug them, tackle them, and run around with them. The one thing I will not do is scratch their bellies. When they roll over to show me their bellies, I say "ewww".



Another thing I like about being up here in Bismarck, is the accommodations. They have a little chair just my size and a big tv like I have back home. Plus papa and mama let me watch what I want way more than mommy and daddy do. Plus they have lots of snacks, cookies, crackers, pudding - I am always helping myself to a delicious snack.



I am also helping my papa get in the Christmas spirit. Don't you think we make a good team? Me with the hat and him with his beard. I think this is going to be a fun week. I wonder how many of my Christmas presents I will get early :)

My mom sent some new pictures of my sister, Taryn. Mommy said she was awake alot today.




Well I better get back to hanging out with my papa. Daddy's football team is playing tonight and I gotta make sure my papa cheers with me. Go Redskins !


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure is fun to have you at our house Tyson. Now I remember why you have kids when you are younger, when you have more energy to keep up with them. I like the new words you learned today - "puddin peesh, ummmy".
Grandma Nodland

Anonymous said...

And Taryn is very cute - love the awake look. When can she come and stay here too?
Grandma

Anonymous said...

But he forgot to mention the part about trying to remodel Papa's house with a real hammer. I wish he would have told that story.

And when do they both get to come stay with us in Illinois?

Anonymous said...

When they come to stay with you, don't forget to put the hammers away! We're lucky we still have all our walls still up.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I think we need to hear the whole story about the hammer!
What cute pictures

Tyson said...

Well, mommy and grandma were talking about how grandma needed to "Tyson" proof the house. There was some scissors and other things that I could hurt myself with laying around. Mommy also reminded her to hide the pens, as I love to write. But Grandma must have overlooked Papa's stuff, because while she was on her computer, I decided to take a real hammer and start pounding on the hallway wall. I don't know what the big deal was, I have a red & blue hammer at home that I pound all the time. Yeah, this one was a little bigger and heavier, but I still know what you do with it. Anyway, I didn't do any damage and when Grandma asked for it back, I said "ok" and gave it back to her. I wonder what else I can find around here . . .