CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stay Tuned!


Hey everyone! Mommy asked me to call my aunt H and have her type a post for me - Mommy can't type one right now because she is on her way to the hospital to have the new baby! I gave her a call and because she is so smart (and pretty), aunt H knew that when I only said "Hi, Bye" this is what I wanted her to write. (Though knowing aunt H, she'll probably take a few creative liberties when she types it anyhow).


I'm going to have a sleepover with my friend tonight while Mommy goes in to get that baby out. This new baby is already a lot like me - really big and not wanting to come out on time - so I think I'm gonna like her!


So check this blog tomorrow (hopefully by then....) and I'll let you know what happens!

(Sorry the picture is old - it was all I had! - Heather)

1 comments:

Megan said...

OOOH! I'm so excited for you Tyson!