CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas. I sure am. We went over to Aunt Julie and Uncle Aaron's house last night and celebrated with daddy's family. I got these cool Mega Blocks and some construction blocks too. I also helped everyone else open their presents. My cousin Jordan got some pretty cool toys and he let me play with them. I woke up this morning and there was a cool fire truck in the middle of our living room. Mommy said that Santa brought it for me. That must mean that I was very good this year!

We also got to open presents from mommy & daddy and from mama & papa, too. I got lots of books and movies and some clothes. Papa got me this cool tool box, filled with tools. I think he thought I needed better tools from when I was working on the garage this summer. Daddy built a special shelf in his garage for my tools. As soon as it gets warmer out, I will help daddy build stuff!
Oh yeah, my new sister, Taryn had a good Christmas, too. She got some clothes, a pack-n-play, and money. I think I got better stuff, but mommy said all girls like clothes and money. Here are some pictures of her. She still doesn't do anything exciting, but she is still pretty cute.

Merry Christmas!
PS - My aunt Heather is coming tomorrow & I am very excited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson and Taryn, we were happy to be part of your Christmas.

Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I am excited too buddy - so excited! I'm glad you had a good time so far - many more gifts are on their way tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got a lot of really cool stuff for Christmas. I love the picture of you in in your new vehicle..

Anonymous said...

I just had a sad moment. I put my scissors back in the living room - that means Tyson isn't here anymore.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Belated Christmas Greetings! And Belated Birthday wishes, Krys!Still waiting for Kaity's school pictures to get here and then I can finish sending out my Christmas cards! Always late and a dollar short! Happy New Year!