CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Of course she's cute - she's related to me!


I heard mommy on the phone with aunt H and they were wondering if Taryn looked like me when I was a tiny baby (and not a big, tough boy, like I am now). Aunt H, being so smart, went back and looked at my first photos and thought it would be fun to compare. I think our good looks are strikingly similar! What do you think?

(If you click on it, it will open it in a bigger window)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea, they sure look alike.
I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe how much they look alike. I hope Taryn is good like her brother. She is starting out on a good note. We are very lucky parents.

Anonymous said...

Kim said...

My goodness they do look alike... Congradulations to all..

Barb said...

Wow-- they do look so much alike.
Both adorable though...must be that Nodland blood!!!!!!