CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

5 Reasons Why Babies Are No Fun

So I have had this new baby at my house for 1 month now and I have yet to see her do anything exciting. Let me show you why babies are no fun:

1. When it is time to go outside, I put on my snow clothes to go and play . .

She sleeps. . .


2. When Blue's Clues is on, I cannot take my eyes off of the tv. . .

She sleeps. . .

3. When it is time to wear our hats, I smile for the camera. . .

She sleeps. . .

4. When we wear our blankets around our waists, I stand proud. . .

She sleeps. . .

5. When we are going to gave family picures taken, I take time to make sure I am looking good . . .She sleeps. . .

But when she is awake, she sure likes to watch me . .
it must be because I know how to have fun!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you have already taught her about the fun of tying your blanket around your waist. Perhaps you should also teach her/your mom how hats are supposed to be worn - above your eyes. But for now - just enjoy the peace, because someday she will be awake and she will learn just how fun you and your toys are.....I just hope you've learned about "your turn" and not just "my too" by then. :)

PS- You looked super sharp for the family picture - you should gel it up every day!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures, keep them coming, hopefully we will get to meet her soon. She is so cute tyson that has to count somewhat for not being so fun

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job as a big brother Tyson! Don't worry, she'll play with you soon enough. Just enjoy the peace and quiet for now, and admire how beautiful she is!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys have a lot of snow, I hope you get to play in it. Great story!!
She sure is a little cutie, so are you Tyson

Anonymous said...

Tyson,
Love the pictures. Amazing how you and Taryn do so many things alike.

Mama (aka Grandma)

Anonymous said...

Man Tyson...your right...babies are no fun. Maybe you should convince mommy and daddy to drop her off at our house for a weekend!!! See you soon buddy!