CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have been so busy. . .

that mommy hasn't been able to get any good pictures of me lately, but since she is still on maternity leave (she finally goes back to work on Monday) she has been taking lots of pictures of my sister. Here are some of them -

see I told you she could smile . .
Some things that keep me busy are learning how to draw circles on my MagnaDoodle (as you can see I like to add extra lines)

I also have been totally addicted to Blue's Clues, I ask to watch it all the time. We watch it so much that mommy sings the songs as much as me! I also have been trying to go potty at Barb's house. I kept the same diaper on all day yesterday, because I went potty at her house. But when I got home, mommy & daddy tried to get me to go. They made me sit on that potty almost all night. But I tricked them, I held it in until I got my diaper back on - he he. I will go potty for Barb, but I think mommy and daddy can handle more diapers. Here is a picture of me - I think I was annoyed that mommy brought out the potty chair again.

Have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson,
Your little sister is so cute. Love the smile. She looks just like you. And you are cute too - but listen to mommy and daddy about going to the potty - it is a good thing.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

It's nice to finally see your "circos" - and by the looks of 'em, you'll make a fine stick figure artist someday. Good luck with that whole potty thing!

PS- Tell your sister she is cute.