CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

1st Day at School

Hi everyone - this is Taryn. I had to wait for Tyson to go to be before I could get on the computer and tell you about my first day at daycare. Mommy went back to work today (after 7 short weeks of hanging out with me). I got to go to daycare with Tyson today! He showed me all his friends and favorite toys. I think I will like it there. Here is a picture of me before I went off to my new adventure. I heard mommy tell daddy that she had a good day back at work, but I think she missed me. We got used to taking those naps after lunch. Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is getting adorably chubby. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Gotta get you a little pink backpack! You are adorable. Love the smile.
Grandma

Megan said...

Too cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a smile!!