CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It Is Already Starting . . .

I just wanted to share with you that I am already hard at work at being a big brother. Every day when mommy comes to pick me up at daycare, she brings Taryn with. Everybody wants to look under the blanket to see her. I do not like them to look at her. I make sure the cover is back over her and that the blanket is on the car seat. I sometimes even push people away when they want to look at her. Daddy thinks this is good, and that it is my job to protect her. I think I am doing a good job already. Mommy says that she feels sorry for Taryn in about 15 years.

This picture has nothing to do do with me being a good protector, but this is what I looked like when I got up from my nap on Sunday. I guess I had a crazy dream.
Here is a new picture of Taryn, too. She is starting to smile, but mommy can't get it on camera yet. Hopefully she will get a picture of it soon, it is so big that her cheeks make her eyes close - it is cute


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that even if your mom won't let you learn my name, you can't shed the inherited traits that bond us as family - those being my tendency to close my eyes when smiling for pictures (though mine is not likely related to a giant smile or pinch-able cheeks) and my habit of changing/adding to/removing my clothing in my sleep and then waking up with no recollection of the reason for the change or remembrance of when it happened (note: this does not only happen when I have had a few cocktails).

And Tyson, I'm glad you are watching over your sister - she's gonna be a cute one so she'll need a helping hand in fending off the guys.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your watching out for your little sister, She sure is growing already.

Anonymous said...

I got your New years Card and Birth announcement today. Thanks so much